Discover why so many people fall in love with sailing
Often seen as aspirational, our holidays actually make yacht sailing available to all. If you don't have adequate sailing experience, you can hire a skipper to do the work for you, and the cost of yacht charter holidays are comparable to villa holidays.
Just a few reasons to start sailing:
- We offer wide range of sailing holiday experiences for all abilities and budgets
- There are 25 worldwide destinations to choose from
- You can combine a beach club holiday with a sailing holiday
- Sailing is perfect for families, couples, groups of friends or anyone looking for fun out on the water
Your Sailing Options
Yacht Charter with a private Skipper
Charter one of our yachts in a destination of your choosing. Add one of our qualified Skippers to sail the yacht and take complete responsibility for your safety afloat.
Read more about our yacht charter holidays.
Flotilla - Social Sailing with Support
Our Flotilla sailing option consists of up to 12 yachts sailing together. You’ll be chaperoned by a Sunsail lead boat with qualified skipper, engineer and hostess.
Read more about Flotilla Sailing Holidays.
Learning to Sail Courses
From novice to expert sailors, we have sailing courses available all around the world, including the Whitsundays, Thailand, Greece, Croatia, the UK, British Virgin Islands and San Francisco.
Read more about our Sailing Schools.
We have 25 destinations worldwide but below are our top picks.
Sail though the magnificent sparkling waters of Tonga or Tahiti. In Tahiti enjoy the luxurious island resorts, romantic culture and secluded anchorages. In Tonga, take a step back in time and enjoy the pristine beaches, friendly locals and spectacular marine life.
Explore our South Pacific sailing holidays
Light winds and simple navigation combined with warm deep waters make this one of the perfect places to sail. You will find plenty of café culture, quayside moorings, fine food and wine in Greece, Croatia, Italy and Turkey.
Explore our Mediterranean sailing holidays
Learn about our Yachts
We pride ourselves on the quality and condition of our fleet:
- Hot water on demand, fully stocked galley, full length beds, flushing toilets and fantastic sea views
- You won’t find a yacht older than 6 years in our fleet.
- Our boats are fully maintained by qualified engineers and refitted at the start of each season to ensure quality.
Browse our fleet of monnohulls & catamarans